We appreciate the support we receive from individuals, businesses and granting foundations, through donations, sponsorships and grants, to help us fulfill our mandate of providing quality live theatre. We are a volunteer charity which means ALL of your sponsorship money goes directly to cover production expenses.
Production expenses can include the following purchases:
royalties, scripts, ticket outlet fees, set building design and materials, costumes, makeup, properties, set pieces, printing of promotional material and programs.
Other expenses (Operating expenses) at the theatre include:
- Yearly expenses for the purchase and upkeep of our building
- Maintenance supplies
Our wish list
- Building extension / additional rehearsal space
- Lighting and sound upgrades
- Laptop Computer
- Projector and screen
- Video Camera
- Stage Curtain upgrade
- Improved seating
- Interior upgrades such as sound proofing backstage area
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information. Thank you for your consideration!
Thank you to the following sponsors for Harvey!
Many thanks to our Past Season Sponsors and Donors
We are currently seeking sponsorship: If you’re interested – please read over our sponsorship outline and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Thanks to All Our Previous Show Sponsors, Including (but not limited to):
- ARTS LINDSAY – Season Sponsor of our 2016-2017 Season, featuring Canadian Plays
- ALF CURTIS HOME IMPROVEMENTS INC., Lindsay – Sponsor of our 2016-2017 Season, featuring Canadian Plays
- ADAPTIVE HEALTH CARE SOLUTIONS, Peterborough – Sponsor of On Golden Pond – 2015 & Season Brochure 2016-2017
- LINDSAY & DISTRICT CHAMBER OF COMMERCE – Sponsor of Homechild – 2017
- WARDS PC LAWYERS, Lindsay – Sponsor of Forgotten – 2014 @ The Academy Theatre
- BELL WORLD & BULLDOGG CUSTOM APPAREL, Lindsay – Sponsor of According to Hoyle – 2013
- KAWARTHA SUMMIT THERAPY, Lindsay – ticket sales location
- CHESLERS SHOES, Lindsay – ticket sales location
Donations in any amount would be gratefully accepted. Charitable receipts will be issued for amounts $10.00 or more.